MidNite Solar MNE12ST-R E-Panel For OutBack Inverters
The Midnite Solar MNE125ST, MNE175STS and MNE250STS are easy to install disconnect boxes that have either 125 amps, 175 amps or 250 amps and 125 VDC. It comes with a gray steel chassis with a right hinged door as the default, however, it is also available with a left hinged door as seen below in the table. The Midnite Solar E-Panel fills a void in the AC/DC Disconnect marketplace. A compact, affordable panel which can mount a single inverter or be stacked horizontally or vertically to hold multiple inverters. Unlike other Power Systems that tend to take up a large amount of horizontal space, by using a vertically stacked pair of E-Panels you can have two inverters in about the same space as a broom closet.
- Small size compared to existing disconnect and over current solution
- Pre-wired to save time, money and complexity.
- White powder coated aluminum or standard gray powder coated steel
- Easily expands to accommodate additional inverters
- Six slots for din rail breakers, PV, Wind, Hydro, AC distribution
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240VAC rated Inverter AC bypass switch
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240VAC rated AC Input disconnect
- Bus bars for Battery Plus, Battery Minus and ground
- Mounting hardware for Inverter and charge controller
- Mounting brackets for hanging E-Panel on wall
- Heavy duty 175 amp AC distribution block