Blue Sky Energys new Sun Charger 30 solar charge controller
charges 12 volt batteries at up to 30 amps. The Sun Charger 30 uses
precise PWM charge voltage control combined with a sophisticated
3-stage charge algorithm to optimally charge flooded, GEL or AGM
lead-acid chemistry batteries. To periodically condition flooded
batteries the Sun Charger 30 will also perform a manual or
automatic Equalization charge.
The built in low power LED digital display combines excellent
readability with very low power consumption, includes an
automatic night time diming feature and may be turned off
completely if desired. The high accuracy display shows battery
voltage, solar charge current, and computes total solar charge
To provide optimal charge control for various battery types all
charge settings are user adjustable. The automatic or manual
Equalization and solar charge amp-hour counter features are
unique to the Sun Charger 30.
The Sun Charger 30 will promote longer battery life by fully and
properly charging batteries. Blue Sky Energy is a leading
manufacture of solar panel charge controllers since 1998. We are
recognized for producing reliable, quality products.
The Sun Charger 30 includes a 5 year warranty.
- A precise PWM solar charge controller 12V/30 amp entry level quality solar controller.
- PWM control combined with a sophisticated 3-stage charge algorithm to optimally charge batteries and built in digital display are some of the key features.
- Precise PWM charge voltage control
- 3-Stage charge control plus Equalization
- improves battery performance and life
- Low power LED digital display with auto night time dimming
- 12 Volt / 30 Amp rating supports a wide range of applications up to 450 watts of PV input
- Automatic night time disconnect
- Available battery temperature compensation
- Solar charge amp-hour counter
- Very low voltage drop
- Conformal coated electronics, anodized face plate and stainless steel fasteners
- resist corrosion
- Protection for reverse polarity, battery/PV swap, transient voltage, over current, over temperature
- Available with LVD and lighting control