With a proven field performance, American-made SCHOTT PERFORM POLY 240-watt solar panels are a good choice for small residential solar power installations, as well as large commercial and utility applications.
These polycrystalline 240-watt solar panels are highly efficient, durable and guaranteed to last for 25 years. They also offer up-to-date electrical features such as double insulated PV cables that you can use with transformerless inverters and locking connectors.
SCHOTT PERFORM POLY 240 modules are manufactured in their facility in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and qualify as:
Domestic end products under the Buy American Act (BAA)
U.S. made end products under the Trade Agreement Act (TAA)
Domestic manufactured products under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
Ask one of our experienced technicians about these panels’ 25-year linear performance. We can be reached at (1-800-472-1142.
- Industry leading 25-year linear power warranty
- Narrow output tolerance with positive tolerance only (-0 watts/+5 watts)
- Excellent long-term reliability based on testing to twice the certification standards
- Suitable for high snow and wind loads - tested to 5400 Pascals (113 lbs./sq. ft.)
- Glass-foil modules guarantee high yields