With a proven field performance, the American-made SCHOTT PERFORM POLY 235-watt solar panel is a good choice for large or small residential, commercial or utility scale solar power applications.
The Perform Poly 235 is highly efficient, durable and guaranteed to generate power for at least 25 years. It comes equipped with up-to-date electrical features such as double insulated PV cables that you can use with transformerless inverters and locking connectors.
The PERFORM POLY 235 solar panel is manufactured in Schott’s facility in Albuquerque, New Mexico, in the USA, and qualifies for:
- Domestic end products under the Buy American Act (BAA)
- U.S. made end products under the Trade Agreement Act (TAA)
- Domestic manufactured products under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
Ask one of our experienced technicians about their 25-year linear performance. We can be reached at (1-800-472-1142.
- Industry leading 25-year linear power warranty.
- Narrow output tolerance with positive tolerance only (-0 watts/+5 watts)
- Excellent long-term reliability certification standards
- Suitable for high snow and wind loads - tested to 5400 Pascals (113 lbs./sq. ft.)
- Glass-foil modules guarantee high yields
- Tyco connectors
- Non weeb compatible