Kohler PowerSync Automatic Paralleling Module
The PowerSync Automatic Paralleling Module is designed for two 14RESA or two 20RESA single-phase product. PowerSync enables the paralleling of two Kohler single-phase generator sets to reduce fuel consumption, provide redundant operation, and extend the life of the generator sets.
Provides Fuel Efficiency and Redudant Operation
- Automatically synchronizes two generator sets
- Provides redundancy – if one generator set requires service or even fails, the other generator set is still available to provide power to your critical electronics
- Smart generator management runs one generator set when power requirements are low, and automatically starts, synchronizes, and connects the second generator set when the load increases
- NEMA 3R aluminum enclosure for indoor or outdoor installation
- Automatic paralleling requires two model 14RESA or 20RESA generator sets with the RDC2 Controller, one RXT automatic transfer and one Automatic Paralleling Module
- Compatible with RXT automatic transfer switch, Load Control Module, Programmable Interface Module and OnCue
- Multiple Patent Pending Innovations
Note: installation must be performed by a certified Kohler technician.