Kyocera solar modules are a dependable, virtually maintenance-free power supply designed to transform sunlight into electricity at the highest possible efficiency. Kyocera began researching photovoltaics in 1975 and has installed thousands of PV systems throughout the world since 1978. These systems are ideal for charging storage batteries to power remote homes, RVs, boats, telecommunications systems and other consumer and commercial applications.
Kyocera’s advanced cell-processing technology and automated production facilities produce highly efficient multi-crystal photovoltaic modules. To protect the cells from the most severe environmental conditions, they are sealed within a tempered glass cover and an EVA pottant with a PVF back sheet. The entire laminate is installed in an anodized aluminum frame for structural stability and simple installation.
These panels produce at 26.3 voltage, not the standard 24 volts. They are designed for use with grid utility backup. If you want to use them with a battery storage system, we recommend the Outback Power MX60 charge controller. Note: This panel is too large to ship by UPS. Call for freight quote.
- Ideal for recreational vehicles, summer vacation homes, emergency communication systems
- Advanced cell-processing technology
- Virtually maintenance-free power supply
- Easy installation
- Power output of 80% for 20 years
- 10 year limited warranty of 90% power output
- 1 years limited warranty of materials and workmanship