SolarEdges expanded offering of commercial inverters up to 120kVA combines large capacity with ease of installation. The inverter design is based on small, lightweight, easy-to-carry Manager and secondary units. They are wall mounted for a minimal footprint, with installation only requiring a one or two-person crew.
No crane or special tools are needed for installing the inverter, unlike alternative large capacity inverters, which are heavy, bulky, and difficult to install. Installing SolarEdges large capacity inverters instead of using multiple, smaller capacity inverters will further reduce setup times and costs.
- Independent operation of each unit enables easy serviceability for high system uptime
- Connection to the SolarEdge Monitoring Platform via Ethernet or wireless communications, including optional built-in cellular GSM
- No wasted ground area: wall/rail mounted, or horizontally mounted under the modules (10 inclination)
- Designed for tough working environments
- Includes a built-in RS485 Surge Protection Device, designed to protect the RS485 transceiver from electrical surges
- Integrated DC Safety Unit with DC Safety Switch and optional surge protection & DC fuses, eliminating the need for external DC isolators
- Built-in double RS485 connections
This part number is the Primary unit only and requires 2 secondary unit for a complete 66.6W inverter system.
- Maximum efficiency greater than 98%
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- 150% DC overszing
- Communication to internet via Ethernet or Wireless(sold separately)
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Light enough for a single person to install on a supplied bracket