Primus Wind Power is pleased to offer a low cost analog control panel for use with AIR Breeze and AIR 40 12 VDC wind turbines. The panel is easy to install and will result in a professional operator station enhancing the beauty and value of your vessel or home installation. It helps to reduce installation costs and makes wiring a snap with just 4 wires to connect. The panel is available in a 25A version that will support 12 volt systems for AIR Breeze or AIR 40 Wind Turbines.
The WCP controls and monitors the wind turbine. It is equipped with a power On/Off circuit breaker, analog ammeter (indicating wind turbine current production) and a Stop/Run switch (for direct control of the turbine). A clearly marked rear terminal block is provided for easy interconnect of the two turbine wires and two battery power wires. Panel is fully calibrated and ready for installation.
- Silent, pulse width modulated (PWM), high efficiency operation
- Three- stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, and float)
- Durable construction
- PV array short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Microprocessor controlled
- Automatic overload protection