Mitsubishi Electric Solar Panels mean high efficiency and durability. These modules are engineered for extended use in environments with harsh weather conditions and extreme temperatures. They also have a lower environmental impact than other solar panels.
All Mitsubishi solar modules feature a 25-year limited warranty on power output and are designed to deliver electricity for years to come with no problem. Download Warranty details.
These are the solar industrys first mass-produced solder-coatingless cells. For the silver electrodes found on the solar cell surface, Mitsubishi has developed composition and manufacturing processes that excel in environmental resistance.
This has paved the way for this exciting new technology, which, as the name suggests, requires no solder coating. This removes lead, which is good as it is harmful to the human body. Cell efficiency is improved by the resulting expanded light reflection and the solderless status. Note: Mitsubishi 125’s require MC4 extension cables. These must be purchased separately.
- High Efficiency
- Solder-free Cells
- Fine Grid Electrodes
- BSF (Back Surface Field) Structure
- Anti-reflective Coating
- Back Film Reflected Light
- Cerium-Free/High-Transmittance Glass
- High Power Output in Actual Us
- High Reliability
- Original Derating Design Concept
- Straight Tabs
- Double-Sided Independent Tabs
- Reliable Bus Bar
- Corrosion-resistant Frame
- High Tensile Strength Structure
- Solid Frame Structure
- Tempered Glass
- Triple-Layer Structure Back Film
- High Safety
- Triple-Layer Structure Junction Box
- Ultra Reliable Bypass Diode
- Locking Electrical Connectors
- Conforms to IEC 61215 and TUV Safety
- Class II Standards
- Lead-free Solder PV Modules
- Manufactured in an ISO 14001 Certified Plant
- Recyclable Steel Pallets