The Sunwize SW75A 75-Watt Solar Module can be used in single and multiple-module installations for charging nominal 12, 24 and 48 Volts DC battery banks.
Each module consists of a single string of 39 solar cells connected in series providing maximum charging power. Every single cell is tested and electrically matched. The string is laminated between sheets of ethyl vinyl acetate (EVA) for moisture-free protection, UV stability and electrical isolation.
Applications for this panel include rural electrification, water pumping, telemetry, communications, and general battery charging.
- Single crystalline solar cells are encapsulated and bonded to the glass in multiple layers
- of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Laminated with a white Tedlar™ backing insuring long life in harsh weather
- The glass surface is impact resistant and allows maximum light transmission.
- A weather resistant junction box accommodates all wiring methods including moisture tight strain relief connectors and electrical conduit.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes.
- Bypass diodes within the junction box insure reliable operation.
- Anodized aluminum tubular frames add strength and durability to the modules.
- Manufactured in accordance to ISO 9002 standards, comply with U.S.
- and international standards, and are factory tested to verify superior performance. UL listed.