10 SolarEdge Power Optimizers are paired with 10 Suniva OPT340-72-4-100 Silver Mono Panels and strung to
1 SolarEdge SE3800A-US-U Inverter, creating a solar system that truly maximizes the sun’s power
Why Should You Invest in a SolarEdge SolarWorld Gridtie System?
The SolarEdge Power Optimizers maximize energy throughput from each and every module through constant tracking of Maximum Power Point individually per module. Because SolarEdge Power Optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, the SolarEdge inverter works at optimal efficiency. Benefits include:
- Up to 25% increase in power output.
- Faster installations with less wiring.
- Maximum roof utilization.
- Safest solar system! With built in arc fault detection.
- Built-in module-level monitoring for unprecedented remote maintenance capabilities.
- 25-year warranty on power optimizers and 12-year warranty on inverters.
Why is a SolarEdge System Better Than a Traditional Gridtie System?
In a traditional gridtie system, if only one solar panel in your system is shaded or is down, each and every other solar
panel in the array replicates the same power output, reducing the entire systems power output. In a SolarEdge
system, Power Optimizers are paired up to each solar panel allowing panels to operate independently at optimal
Fewer Constraints and More Flexibility in the Design Process:
- Temperature is not a factor because fixed string voltage ensures the inverter always operates at its
peak efficiency voltage and prevents under-voltage power losses even on hot days.
- Panels don’t all have to be facing the same way.
- Different string lengths can now be accommodated.
- Solar power ratings and technologies can vary.
Monitoring Options for Your System.
The SolarEdge Module Monitoring portal is a
web-based application that provides performance monitoring of your solar panels, fault detection and automatic
alerts for accurate troubleshooting localized on a virtual site map. Monitoring is simple with the use of ethernet
cable OR ethernet bridge. If you have any questions regarding this system, or would like to discuss a custom-made
system, contact us 1-800-472-1142 or at [email protected].