Using breakthrough technology perfected in Sharp’s space cell program, these modules incorporate an advanced surface texturing process to increase light absorption and improve efficiency.
Common applications include office buildings, houses, cabins, solar power stations, solar villages and traffic lights. Ideal for grid-connected systems and designed to withstand rigorous operating conditions, Sharps’ NE-175U1 modules are the perfect combination of technology and reliability.
A safe, clean, reliable source of energy, the Sharp 175 is designed for large electrical power requirements. Based on the technology of crystal silicon solar cells developed over 35 years, this module has superb durability to withstand rigorous operating conditions and is suitable for grid connected systems.
- Photovoltaic module with bypass diode minimizes the power drop caused by shade.
- High-power module (175W) using 125mm square single crystal silicon solar cells with 13.5% module conversion efficiency.Textured cell surface reduces the reflection of sunlight
- Back Surface Field (BSF) structure improves cell conversion efficiency.
- Certifications: UL1703, cUL
- White tempered glass, EVA resin, and a weatherproof film, plus aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.
- Nominal 24 DC output, perfect for grid connected systems
- Output terminal: Lead wire with waterproof connector
- Sharp modules are built in ISO 9001 facilities.