American-made Sharp solar panels are built to maximize power output even in the most rigorous operating conditions. The ND-235QCJ model is a 60-cell polycrystalline silicon module with a power tolerance of 0%/+5%. With a maximum load of 50 pounds per square feet, this Sharp solar panel is designed for commercial or home grid-tie roof systems. It can also be ground mounted.
The technology used in the Sharp ND-235QCJ 235-watt solar panel is based on 50 years of research. Sharp’s innovation in surface texturing maximizes the light absorption of a solar panel, giving it a higher efficiency rating. (An efficiency rating is the percentage of sunlight that is converted from a module into energy. The more energy you yield per panel, the more you save.)
The Sharp ND-235QCJ module comes with a 25-year limited power warranty and is UL listed. With a name like Sharp, you can only win. Call us at 1-800-472-1142 to find out more.
- Engineering excellence that balances size and weight to power and performance
- Load capacity of 50 pounds per square feet
- High module efficiency 14.4%
- Made to be durable with tempered glass, EVA lamination and weatherproof back skin
- 25-year limited warranty
- Advanced surface texturing increases light absorption and improves efficiency.