Kyocera leads the industry in the development of solar energy products. Kyocera’s Kaizen philosophy, commitment to continuous improvement, is shown by repeatedly achieving world record cell efficiencies.
The KD140GX-LPU is a polycrystalline solar panel with quality built in. Its new frame technology allows for end mounting under 2400 Pa (50 psf) or wind speeds of 130 mph (ASTM E1830) and traditional mounting under 5400 Pa (113 psf) to support increased snow load. It comes with a UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized frames, and is supported by all major mounting structure manufacturers
Kyocera manufactures and assembles solar cells and modules at its own worldwide production sites using a true vertical integration process. This superior approach gives Kyocera complete control over every step of the manufacturing process, producing modules with the industrys tightest power tolerance, promising high quality and efficiency. This solar panel is backed by a 20-year limited warranty.
- New frame technology allows for end mounting under 2400 Pa
- (50 psf) and traditional mounting under 5400 Pa (113 psf)
- for a greater snow load
- Strong, sturdy aluminum box frame
- UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized finish
- Supported by all major mounting structure manufacturers
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven junction box technology
- Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe & quick connections