The black-framed Kyocera KD235GX-LFB 235-watt solar panel has superior built-in quality, proven superior field performance, and a tight power tolerance. A good choice for harsh weather conditions, the sturdy steel framed structure of the module allows for easy and safe installation. See how Kyocera panels compare to other brands in a recent field test performed by an independent research facility (PDF).
Suitable for home, business or commercial projects, the UL listed KD200-60F Series solar module can be used in a variety of applications, such as:
Microwave / Radio repeater stations
Electrification of villages in remote areas
Power source for summer vacation homes
Emergency communication systems
Water quality and environmental data monitoring systems
Pumping systems for irrigation, rural water supplies and livestock watering
* Recreational vehicles & Sailboat charging systems
Made in San Diego, California, this UL listed solar module qualifies as “American goods” under the Buy American clause of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). And, since it’s backed by an extensive warranty, no matter how you look at it, the KD235GX-LFB 235-watt solar panels are a worthwhile long-term investment.
Call Unbound Solar at (1-800-472-1142 and speak to a technician. We’ll help you design the best system possible whatever your application may be.
- 60-cell module
- Black anodized frame
- Supported by most major mounting structure manufacturers
- Requires an average 8” mounting clearance for optimal performance
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven junction box technology with PV Wire
- Additional stabilizer bar on back
- Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe and quick connections
- UL and CUL listed