The KD 135GX-LFPS 135-watt multi-crystalline solar module, the newest version of the Kyocera KD135, is a good choice for 12-volt battery systems, such as RV’s, sailboats, and remote off grid applications. It is identical to the KD135GX-LPU module except that the frame has a support bar across the back of the module. Because solar cells from the KD 100 series are fabricated with a proprietary etching and coating process, the module also has a smoother appearance.
Like the LPU version, the depth of the 135GX-LFPS module is 1.8 inches, while the depth of the LP version is 1.4 inches. It accommodates end mounting under 2400 Pa (50 psf) and traditional side of frame mounting under 5400 Pa (113 psf).
Designed for easy, fast and safe installation, it comes with grounding points on all four corners and quality locking MC4 plug-in connectors. With proven junction box technology, it also comes with a PV wire to work with transformerless inverters. Its black anodized frame is UV stabilized and aesthetically pleasing
Kyocera manufactures and assembles solar cells and modules at its own worldwide production sites using a vertical integration process. This approach gives Kyocera complete control over every step of the manufacturing process, producing modules with the industrys tightest power tolerance, promising high
- UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized frame
- Supported by major mounting structure manufacturers
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven junction box technology with PV wire to work with transformerless inverters
- Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe & quick connections