Kyocera solar modules are a reliable, virtually maintenance-free power supply designed to convert sunlight into electricity at the highest possible efficiency. Kyocera began researching photovoltaics in 1975 and has installed thousands of systems throughout the world since 1978. These systems are ideal for charging storage batteries to power remote homes, recreational vehicles, boats, telecommunications systems and other consumer and commercial applications.
Kyocera’s advanced cell-processing technology and automated production facilities produce highly efficient multi-crystal photovoltaic modules. To protect the cells from the most severe environmental conditions, they are encapsulated between a tempered glass cover and an EVA pottant with a PVF back sheet. The entire laminate is installed in an anodized aluminum frame for structural strength and ease of installation. There is a $10 rebox fee for single panels.
- High efficiency multi-crystalline modules
- Consistent, reliable time proven products
- UL listed
- 6 inch cell modules
- Low iron, tempered glass, EVA encapsulant and anodized aluminum frame construction
- Weather resistant junction box or multi-contact connectors
- Power output of 80% for 20 years
- 10 year limited warranty of 90% power output
- 1 years limited warranty of materials and workmanship