With built-in quality and proven superior field performance, Unbound Solar is pleased to offer Kyocera’s KD245GX-LFB 245-watt polycrystalline solar panel. The solar panel’s black anodized frame makes it an enticing choice for architects, homeowners, business owners, designers–anyone who is concerned with aesthetics. Its sturdy structure makes it the right choice if harsh weather conditions are a major concern.
Kyocera is a trusted name that has been in the renewable energy field for over 35 years. Known for their quality and continuous commitment to improvement, they warranty their solar panels for 20 years. Unlike most solar panel manufacturers, they have actually been in business for longer than their warranty, and can vouch from firsthand experience that their panels stand the test of time. It’s no surprise that Kyocera is the only manufacturer to pass rigorous long term testing performed by TV Rheinland, a respected global provider of technical, safety and certification services.
|To find out if this panel is right for you, call us at (1-800-472-1142 and speak to a technician. We’ll help you design the best system possible whatever your application may be.|
- 60-cell polycrystalline module
- UV stabilized black anodized frame
- Supported by major mounting structure manufacturers
- Built for safe installation
- Tight power tolerance +5/-3%
- Compatible with Enphase Energy Microinverters
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven junction box technology with PV Wire
- Quality locking MC4 plug-in connectors to provide safe and quick connections
- Hailstone impact 1 inch @51 mph
- UL and cUL listed
- NEC 2008 Compliant
- Conforms to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001