The Eagle G2 modules consist of Jinko’s half-cut Diamond cells. These uniquely designed cells feature high-efficiency mono PERC technology and enable module powers up to 410W. Half-cell modules have twin arrays and thus increased tolerance to shade. Theres also less current loss, so module powers are higher.
Eagle G2 modules are rated at 1500 volts, which helps reduce balance-of-system costs. All are backed by a 25-year linear power warranty.
JinkoSolar is a leading PV module manufacturer and energy storage system integrator. The company is the first to deploy 100 GW in 160 countries globally, including more than 15 GW in the U.S. EAGLE Publicly vetted by trusted industry third party laboratories and top financial institutions, EAGLE is a trusted choice for U.S. solar and storage projects. Jinko was ranked #1 out of 35 in the most recent Silicon Valley Toxics Coalition Solar Scorecard.
Not approved for use in the state of Washington.
- Diamond Half Cell Technology
- Twin array design resists affects from shading and debris
- Power Boost film diffuses light, boosting performance in varied conditions
- Rated for extreme weather, including hail (45mm Hailstones at 29m/s)
- 40mm Frame
- MC4 Connectors
- 25 Year Product Warranty
- Not approved for use in the state of Washington.