A stable foundation for power generation projects around the world, American Ground Screw solutions effectively anchor solar arrays without concrete footings. Screws are adaptable to any terrain and compatible with all static and tracking photovoltaic systems. Install secure footings in minutes instead of days while minimizing the environmental footprint of your project.
Ground Screws can be installed quickly in a wide variety of soil conditions using a variety of low speed, high torque drivers. Ground screws are ready for loading immediately after installation which makes them ideal for one day installations of solar arrays
Open top, Model 3 ground screws are designed to have a pipe or flange inserted into the ground screw and secured with three hex head bolts, and are directly compatible with IronRidge SGA ground mount racking systems.
Installation Equipment can be rented directly from American Ground Screw in Des Moines, Iowa: https://www.americangroundscrew.com/contact-us/
- Compatible with IronRidge SGA ground mount racking systems
- Designed to have a pipe inserted directly into the ground screw
- Made from Hot dipped galvanized Q235
- Requires 3 set screws per ground screw (sold separately)
- 2" SGA requires 3" ground screw
- 3" SGA requires 4" ground screw.
- Low-speed / High-torque Driver required for installation
- Machine-mounted hydraulic drivers available for rent from manufacturer.