Tech Support Representative
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, the Technical Support Representative is the first point of contact for Unbound’s customers requesting technical support for solar systems and their accessories. They will document issues, provide technical documents, and schedule next steps in the support process. The Support Rep will also address routine support requests under the direction of more senior support technicians.
- Provide customer service and first point of phone and email contact for the technical support team
- Provide templates and documents to assist with common support issues
- Request relevant customer test data to aid in troubleshooting equipment issues
- Resolve routine support requests
- Develop and maintain HubSpot CRM tech support email template resources
- You have at least a high school diploma or equivalent GED, with a NABCEP certification preferred
- Possess basic knowledge of battery-based systems and accessories, grid-tied and hybrid systems; solar PV system installation, programming, monitoring, operation, and troubleshooting.
- You have the ability to interact with customers on a wide range of technical issues
- Possess active listening skills
- You demonstrates patience and flexibility when working with customers
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills