Sales Account Manager
Reporting to the CEO, the Smart Energy Sales Account Manager will work in a consultative sales capacity where they will guide customers on their solar journey and sell smart energy systems in residential and light commercial market spaces. In this commissionable role, the Account Manager will handle and close system sales for the full range of USE product portfolio.
- You will be the key point of contact and the liaison between the customer and Unbound Solar. You will guide and consult our customers with the best customer experience possible.
- Act in a consultative manner: build rapport, listen, and communicate to understand customer problem(s), need, expectation and timeline.
- Ability to manage your sales pipeline via the 7-step sales process.
- Engage customers 1-on-1 via phone, or video meetings on a regular basis.
- Able to provide a sales overview of the USE systems to residential customers.
- Able to identify the appropriate technical solution from the USE product portfolio.
- Able to provide a cost benefit analysis of USE systems for residential customers while keeping the customer’s budget at the forefront.
- Responsible for sending quotes to customers focusing on corporate KPI’s and initiatives.
- Collaborate with USE system designers to close complex sales opportunities.
- Provide an educational level technical support if/when required.
- Meet the customers’ needs while meeting company goals and expectations.
- Exercise abilities to solve problems, come up with solutions, communicate effectively with co-workers, customers, and upper management.
- Perform at a high level to meet and exceed established sales targets.
- Utilize all provided technologies including but not limited to HubSpot, G Suite, Aurora, and Acumatica in performance of daily duties.
- Participate in training sessions to advance knowledge of sales processes and USE products.
- Work collaboratively with customer support and other Unbound departments to provide guidance in an after-market situation allowing customers to Live Unbound!
- You have a HS Diploma or GED, with college education preferred.
- You have 5+ years of account management experience and a proven track record in sales, construction, finance, hospitality, military/first responder, engineering or other related service markets.
- You preferably have experience with your own solar system and/or understanding of general construction and electricity.
- You possess excellent computer skills.
- You have excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- You can handle rejection and successfully approach the next opportunity.
- You are able to maintain composure in high stress situations, and can de-escalate.
- You are self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- You are a self-motivated, quick thinker.
- You have a driving need to be thinking about the next call and the next sale.