Reporting to the CEO and closely working alongside the Marketing Manager, the Content Specialist will oversee Unbound’s content with a focus on achieving business goals and maintaining a consistent voice and tone for the company. They will produce and supervise the development of targeted, compelling, and engaging content presented across Unbound’s different channels and materials, including websites, blogs, and brochures via text, video, and audio. Manages the company’s collective knowledge by converting it into profitable lead-generating content by means of different styles of prose, such as informative and straightforward (educational); motivational and compelling sales styles (direct ad copy).
- Develop content calendars for producing different content across different media and channels that align across the overall customer buying experience (from awareness to purchase and upsell)
- Maintain customer personas. Develop the tone of voice and copy guidelines for each different persona; ensures all content published adheres to such guidelines
- Apply journalistic approach by interviewing, research & sourcing content
- Develop relationships with industry leaders to open up guest blogging & link building opportunities
- Increase inbound traffic by incorporating key search terms into online content
- Manages Social Media channels, including YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Collaborate with other departments to translate technical information into relatable content that resonates with our audience across different channels, including blog/website, emails, social platforms, digital ads, blog/website and downloadable content
- Take the lead in producing written content and maintain a network of external copywriters to increase content production schedules as needed to meet business needs
- Manage external graphic design agency to produce supporting visuals for content
- Oversee all content for video scripts, web pages and email marketing efforts to ensure adherence to brand guidelines
- Develop and/or review content for marketing nurturing to move individuals through the buying process
- Leverage a direct marketing ad copy approach for appropriate applications (website, email, print, etc)
Unbound Solar, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status and bases all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.