Commercial Sales Associate
Reporting to the VP, Business Development, the Commercial Sales Associate will work closely with Unbound’s fast-paced, highly responsive commercial sales team to help them facilitate new sales and grow existing accounts. The Associate will create, process and follow up on sales proposals, quotes, statements of work and purchase orders. Supports the sales team with inbound client requests and account inquiries, develops and documents training material for the sales team and facilitates client onboarding. Responsible for maintaining successful relationships inside and outside the company.
- Support the sales team to process and/or resolve customer payments. Reconciles any accounting errors and delivery process discrepancies.
- Coordinate the systems, processes, and activities that enable the sales team to operate effectively, ensuring consistency in sales processes.
- Support the sales and account management process to ensure each customer and prospect account has been followed up on, as committed, and appropriately worked through; follow up with internal teams to ensure no commitment is missed.
- Use data from internal ERP system(s) to provide leadership with assigned key performance indicators as required. Assess and report on trends, sales performance, quality assurance and opportunities.
- Provide cross-functional sales support in the development and implementation of new tools, processes and projects as needed.
- Liaise, vet and grow the builder channel and installer network by providing ongoing internal and external support as needed. Send documents to installers and follow up on the progress and completion of projects. Works with construction managers to manage construction schedules and permitting to ensure the appropriate timing and completion of installation.
- Work with appropriate corporate information systems to support the sales team with opportunity validating, data questions, reporting/dashboards administration, proposal development, order processing and approval submissions.
- You have a High School diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- You have a minimum of 2 years working in a sales operations role
- You have an understanding of the end-to-end solar sales process, or the Solar Industry in general
- It’s a plus if you have experience working with Aurora, Hubspot CRM
- You are a self-starter
- You have strong attention to detail and are customer service oriented
- You posses a general understanding of sales management and performance metrics
- Your project management skills are strong
- You have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills