Astronergy is one of the largest photovoltaic (PV) power generation enterprises
Low cost per watt and high efficiency mean that you get affordability without compromising on performance. Astronergy panels’ robust design decreases internal stresses and improves panel longevity.
Great value without compromise:
- Low cost per watt
- High efficiency
- 10-year warranty on materials & processing
- 25-year warranty on extra linear power output
- Microinverter System
- Efficient and easy-to-install
- Easily expandable
- Modular design
- Simple commissioning
- Effortlessly mix different module sizes
- Per panel monitoring
- Safe / no high voltage
- Meets rapid shutdown requirements without additional safety equipment
- Online monitoring capability
- Mitigates shade from trees / obstructions
- Better for handing small subarrays on different roof sections
- Ideal for almost all residential solutions, big and small (only solution for systems less than 10 panels).
- Three Phase, 208 Vac compatible
Items & Services Included
- Enphase Microinverters
- Solar Panels
- IQ Combiner with breakers
- IQ Cables
- Balance of the system: cable clips, terminator caps, disconnect tool, bonding hardware, NEC labels
- System Design
- Flat Rate shipping
- Custom IronRidge Racking System
- Plan Set or Electrical Diagram
- Wire, Conduit, Sub panel
High-efficiency Mono PERC technology maximizes the sun’s energy allowing you to get more energy at a lower price point.
Innovative 5-busbar framework decreases internal stresses, improves longevity, and ensures your investment lasts longer.
Weather-resistant technology with proven durability and craftsmanship that can withstand hail the size of golf balls (1.75” diameter) going 68 mph!
Improved stability in high-temperature climates means more efficiency and kW output in less optimized climate conditions.
- Made in: Varies (China, Malaysia, Germany)
- Warranty: 25-year power output, 10-year materials & processing
Astronergy is one of the largest photovoltaic (PV) power generation enterprises with 3500MWp of PV Power Stations and 2500MWp module production capacity (as of 2020).
Astronergy modules are rigorously subjected to a series of tests to ensure high reliability and durability:
- Ability to handle wind and high snow loads
- Hail impact resistance
- Durability in harsh environments such as sand, salt mist, and ammonia resistance
- Protection from premature loss in performance caused by potential induced degradation (PID)
Astronergy solar panels have been certified and recognized by top industry organizations including DNV GL top performer, Bloomberg Tier 1, No. 1 in Photon Magazine, and the first in China to pass the TUV Nord IEC/TS 62941 certification audit.