The Enphase Enpower smart switch connects the home to grid power, the Encharge storage system, and solar PV. It provides microgrid interconnection device (MID) functionality by automatically detecting and seamlessly transitioning the home energy system from grid power to backup power in the event of a grid failure. It consolidates interconnection equipment into a single enclosure and streamlines grid independent capabilities of PV and storage installations by providing a consistent, pre-wired solution for residential applications.
Please note that commissioning of the Enphase Ensemble systems requires installer certification. This can be obtained by completing an online training course at Enphase University: https://university.enphaseenergy.com
- Connects to the load or service equipment side of the main panel
- Supports whole home and partial home backup
- Up to 200A main breaker support
- NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure
- Ten-year limited warranty