Designed to be adaptable, Quick Mount PV’s 18 x 18-inch flashing installs on East Coast style shake roofs (7.5-inch exposure over skip sheeting) and West Coast (10-inch exposure over solid sheeting) alike. The shake roof flashing slides quickly into place with no need to modify the shake to force a fit. Just a simple, watertight seal every time.
Quick Mount PV’s Classic Shake Mounts are constructed of corrosion resistant material, including .050 aluminum flashing and stainless steel hardware, which last at least three times longer than galvanized parts. Our Classic Shake Mounts bolt to any racking system with an L-foot interface, and integrate directly with Prosolar and Unistrut systems, as well.
Included in kit:
Cast aluminum mounting block (2-1/4 L x 1-1/4 W x 1-1/4 H) bonded with .05 thick, 18 x 18 aluminum flashing Hanger bolt, 5/16 x 6(1-1/4 machine, 1-3/4 shank, 3 lag) EPDM-bonded stainless steel sealing washer, 3/4 x 5/16 Two stainless steel hex nuts, 5/16 EPDM sealing washer with 60 Durometer hardness Stainless steel flat washer, 1 x 5/16
- For standard wood shake in West coast and East coast.
- Stainless steel hardware (included)
- 20-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Works with all leading racks
- Won't void roof manufacturer's warranty
- Approved for use by leading roof manufacturers
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- 2554 lbs. average ultimate pullout (Douglas fir); 2203 lbs. average ultimate shear