MidNite Solar’s The KID 30A MPPT charge controller is ideal for small PV-powered renewable energy systems. As your energy needs grow, add a second KID in parallel for twice the power from a single array. This versatile charge controller works with your 72 cell modules or 60 cell modules. The KID is the only medium-sized charge controller to meet NEC 2011 requirements.
Great for marine applications. The marine models (MN-KID-M-W and MN-KID-M-B) come with a mounting bracket, 4′ of flexible conduit and extra protection against moisture, dust, chemicals and extreme temperatures. The compact size of the KID, 9.25″ x 3.3125″ x 6.5625″ (W x H x D), fits great in tight quarters.
- Battery Voltage 12V-48V
- Battery Voltage Range 9V-64V
- HyperVOC mode (add the battery voltage to the operating voltage for VOC rating)
- LCD plus LED status lights
- 5 year warranty
- Operates in a wide range on temps. (-40°C to 50°C)
- Input and output can be paralleled with another KID unit
- Quiet - no fan
- Sealed for harsh environments
- Reverse polarity protected
- MPPT Tracking