The SMA Rapid Shutdown System is the most cost-effective way to achieve 2014 NEC 690.12 Rapid Shutdown compliance for systems using Sunny Boy inverters. This DC powered system allows for use of the Secure Power Supply, providing opportunity power to homeowners during daytime grid outages when other rapid shutdown systems would eliminate its functionality. Hybrid switches and automatic self-test ensure system safety and durability, reducing risk and costs. Each component plays a critical role in a PV system; dont compromise your Sunny Boys performance with any other rapid shutdown solution.
- Certified for Sunny Boy-US and TL-US inverter lines
- Compatible with Secure Power Supply
- UL-Certified and NEC 2014 690.12 compliant
- Pre-wired MC4 connectors and snap terminals reduce materials and installation time
- Up to 16 Rapid Shutdown boxes can be networked together
- Rapid shutdown controller sold separately