Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, The Procurement Coordinator will work in all areas of Purchasing, assisting the Director in the maintenance of inventory levels and costs for all active products. They will communicate with Unbound’s sales team to inform them of critical product and availability updates and work with our vendors by sending drop ship purchase orders and receiving order confirmations and tracking.
- Place and document all drop ship purchase and inventory orders with suppliers or vendors, to include build work orders.
- Accurately enter order confirmations when they arrive, track information when it arrives and email it to customers. Check weekly for non-confirmed and non-shipped orders.
- Update solar system price/cost on a monthly basis; update systems including product info (description, specs) and system modules as needed; update prices/costs in battery banks and builds.
- Maintain and update the inventory system, including updates to; products, reorder triggers and safety stock calculations.
- Responsible for strategically reducing shippings costs.
- Alerts the Supply Chain Director of low inventory levels when necessary.
- Notify appropriate parties of inventory delivery delays, receipt of damaged product or incorrect quantity of goods.
- Add new parts, vendors, systems, and builds; add new manufacturers; update and add information as needed by the sales team and as directed by the products and purchasing managers.
- Add product info including weights/dimensions, description, specs, manuals, images; update website as needed.
- Solve daily inventory issues for the Sales and Accounting teams and the Warehouse.
- You have a High School diploma or equivalent General Education Degree (GED)
- You have worked in the Solar Industry for a minimum of 2 years
- You are collaborative and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining accuracy and diplomacy.
- You have the ability to work with ambiguity and use judgement for decisions that require critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- You possess excellent communication skills, including written, spoken and phone etiquette.
- You have strong attention to detail and possess time management and multitasking skills
- You have an Intermediate skill level in accounting and mathematics and are proficient in Excel
Unbound Solar, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status and bases all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.