Front Line Technician
The Front Line Tech works alongside the Front Line team to ensure that calls and other leads are covered and responded to, and that qualified leads are distributed to the appropriate sales contact within the organization.
The FLT monitors call activity and other lead sources (RFQ’s, contact forms, email, chat etc.) and ensures that the Front Line is covering and responding as needed. The Frontline team is an essential part of the sales organization providing guidance to our customers regarding solar applications and functionality. The FLT works with many departments across the organization to coordinate daily activities and direct incoming calls to the appropriate department. Front Line Technicians learn about the solar industry and gain valuable experience enabling them to move into other parts of the company.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to web submissions and questions from the company website.
- Consult with prospective customers about their solar needs and set expectations of the design process
- Work alongside Customer Support to ensure an exceptional customer experience and respond to support tickets generated in the CRM
- Keeps up to date with solar education and is able to convey relevant product information to customers
- Assigns prospective leads to the appropriate contact within the sales team for follow up
- Maintains a professional persona and provides prompt feedback to all customer inquiries.
- Works within CRM to enter customer information and assign tasks to the relevant departments
- You possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- You have at least six months of operator or experience in a busy, customer service oriented position.
- Having solar experience and experience working within HubSpot or similar CRM a plus
- You are self-motivated, quick thinker, problem solver and passionate about customer satisfaction
- You have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- You possess accuracy and attention to detail, have good organizational skills
- You have intermediate computer and keyboard skills
- You have the ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines
- You have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team