The Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing all financial operations, ensuring
compliance with accounting and tax regulations, managing the finance & accounting team, and
providing financial analysis and advice to senior management.
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the finance department, including accounts
payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, payroll, and sales tax.
• Prepare financial reports, budgets, and forecasts for senior management.
• Develop and maintain financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with
accounting and tax regulations.
• Analyze financial data and provide advice to senior management on financial decisions.
• Manage cash flow and ensure adequate funding for ongoing operations.
• Monitor and report on financial performance, highlighting trends and areas of concern to
• Oversee the preparation and submission of tax returns and other regulatory filings.
• Manage relationships with external stakeholders, such as auditors, tax authorities, and
• Provide leadership and guidance to the finance team, setting objectives and goals and
ensuring their achievement.
• Develop and maintain financial models and tools to support decision-making.
• Manages the company’s ESOP program, working with 3rd parties to track and complete
required annual activities.
• Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and well organized.
• Knowledge of GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex
financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on data-driven decisionmaking.
• Experience with Acumatica preferred, or proficiency in other ERP Systems required.
• Proficient in Excel.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong understanding of accounting and tax regulations.
• Experience in budgeting and financial forecasting.
• Demonstrated ability to manage a team and develop talent.
• Experience in a relevant industry (e.g., manufacturing, retail, financial services)
Required education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
• Advanced degree or professional certification (e.g., CPA, CMA) preferred.
• At least 5 years of experience in finance or accounting, with demonstrated leadership
Standard office environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk for long periods of time on the phone, either standing or sitting at a desk.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.