Customer Support Representative
Reporting to the Customer Support Supervisor, the Customer Support Representative will work in a customer fulfillment and post order delivery role. You will be to the key point of contact and the liaison between the customer and Unbound Solar to ensure the best customer experience possible. At Unbound, customer experience is everything. This position is located in our Beaverton, Oregon office.
- Act in a consultative manner: build rapport, listen, and communicate to understand customer problem(s), need, expectation and timeline.
- Engage customers 1-on-1 via phone and email on a regular basis to assist with order status, permitting, shipment tracking, delivery issues or damage, and any accounting concerns.
- Meet the customers’ needs while meeting company goals and expectations
- Exercise abilities to solve problems, come up with solutions, communicate effectively with co-workers, customers, and upper management
- Perform at a high level to meet and exceed customer experience targets
- Utilize all provided technologies including but not limited to HubSpot, and Accumatica (ERP) in performance of daily duties.
- Participate in Unbound provided trainings to increase knowledge on smart energy products
- Work collaboratively with all Unbound departments to provide best experience for customers to Live Unbound!
- You possess a minimum of a High School diploma, or equivalent
- You have successfully worked in customer facing role(s): ie. inside sales or customer support
- You have intermediate to advanced computer skills to utilize our web-based applications in an Apple/Google format
- You have excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- You have the ability to maintain composure in high stress situations, and can de-escalate
- You are organized, effective and efficient in a fast-paced work environment often times with multiple priorities.
- You are a self-motivated, quick thinker, and can solve problems