Reporting to the Customer Support Supervisor, the Customer Experience Advocate will work in an aftermarket setting. You will be to the key point of contact and the liaison between the customer and Unbound Solar in an aftermarket setting. You will guide and consult our customers with the best customer experience possible. At Unbound, customer experience is everything.
- Act in a consultative manner: build rapport, listen, and communicate to understand customer problem(s), need, expectation and timeline.
- Engage customers 1-on-1 via phone, regular basis to assist with order status, permit status, damaged product, tracking shipments, credits, and refunds.
- Meet the customers’ needs while meeting company goals and expectations
- Exercise abilities to solve problems, come up with solutions, communicate effectively with co-workers, customers, and upper management
- Perform at a high level to meet and exceed customer experience targets
- Utilize all provided technologies including but not limited to HubSpot, and Accumatica (ERP) in performance of daily duties.
- Participate in Unbound’s trainings to increase knowledge on smart energy products
- Work collaboratively with customer support and other Unbound departments to provide guidance in an after-market situation allowing customers to Live Unbound!
- You possess a minimum of a High School diploma, or equivalent
- You have successfully worked in customer facing role(s): ie. inside sales, customer support, or project management
- You are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative
- You have customer support experience
- You have intermediate to advanced computer skills to utilize our web-based applications
- You have excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- You have the ability to maintain composure in high stress situations, and can de-escalate
- You are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- You are a self-motivated, quick thinker, and can solve problems