Less Complicated, More Reliable
Designed to work in conjunction with the revolutionary SolarEdge System, the SolarEdge SE6000A-US000NNR2 6.0 kW inverter is a highly reliable, compact, easy to install inverter. In a SolarEdge PV system, the MPPT and voltage management are handled separately for each module via a SolarEdge Power Optimizer. This means the inverter is only responsible for DC to AC inversion, and the result is a less complicated, more reliable device. The fixed string voltage ensures operation at the highest efficiency at all times, independent of string length and temperature.
Web-Enabled Data Device Included with Inverter
A proprietary data monitoring receiver is integrated in the SolarEdge SE6000A-US000NNR2 inverter to combine SolarEdge Power Optimizer performance data from each PV module. Multiple inverters can be connected in an RS485 bus, which is included with this inverter, or by using a GSM cellular network. The data from the inverters is transmitted to the web using an Ethernet connection or a wireless link and can be accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting.
Integrated Revenue-grade meter
- Integrated arc fault protection (Type 1) for NEC 2011 690.11 compliance (part numbers ending in “-U”)
- Superior efficiency (98%)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install on provided bracket
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Internet connection through Ethernet or Wireless via ZigBee
- Outdoor and indoor installation
- Fixed voltage inverter, DC/AC conversion only
- Pre-assembled AC/DC Safety Switch for faster installation
- Built-in Revenue Grade Meter, ANSI C12.1