OutBack Power is known for manufacturing high quality inverters and charge controllers but now they are breaking into the battery market with two new battery lines, the EnergyCell RE and the EnergyCell GH. These valve regulated lead acid batteries are each designed with specific tasks in mind.
The RE line is meant for off-grid, backup and renewable energy applications because of its high recharge efficiency and long lifespan even after continuous deep discharges. The EnergyCell 170 and 200 RE batteries have an impressive 1,800 cycles when discharged to 50% ensuring long-lasting reliable power.
The EnergyCell GH line of batteries was designed to be the back-up power source you need when you need it. These batteries are meant to be paired with grid-tied or AC coupled systems because they have an extended float service life, meaning they can stay in the float stage of charging for an extended period of time without affecting its overall lifespan.
- Valve regulated lead acid battery
- UL recognized component
- 2 year limited warranty
- EnerSys SBS EON technology provides higher energy density
- Made specifically for PV and renewable energy applications
- Front terminals with threaded copper inserts for ease of access and added protection
- Wide operating temperature range
- Reputable company in the solar industry