PHI 2.6 kWh Lo-Profile Battery
Simpliphi batteries utilize revolutionary Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery technology. Simpliphi chose this chemistry because of its reliability, long cycle life, safety and maintenance-free operation. Each Simpliphi battery includes an integrated battery management system (BMS) which regulates the batteries ensuring they operate at optimal efficiency. The built-in circuit breaker protects the battery system from short circuits. Simpliphi batteries offer long cycle life with maintenance-free operation and no dangerous off-gassing or fumes. These batteries are suitable for a variety of applications, independent of the utility grid or in conjunction with it: net zero, peak shaving, emergency back-up, off-grid, portable and mobile.
- Built-in accessible 80 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch - increases safety and simplifies installations
- LFP batteries with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS)—do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation
- Compatible with all industry standard inverter/charge controllers
- Dropin replacement for lead acid
- Multiple batteries can be wired in parallel for increased capacity (no series wiring)
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling—negligible parasitic drain—long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
- Approved CA SGIP Advanced Energy Storage (AES) rebate program supplier
Relevant Product Documents.