The PHI 3.8 kWh 60 Amp deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimized with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and assembly methods. It is modular, light- weight and scalable for installations that range from kWh to MWh. Provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency back-up, portable and mobile.
- Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) chemistry: the safest Lithium Ion chemistry available
- No cobalt, risk of thermal runaway or fire
- Built-in accessible 80 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch
- Built-in Battery Management System (BMS)
- Compatible with all industry standard inverters and charge controllers
- Battery bank-to-inverter output sizing must adhere to a 2:1 ratio: battery quantity = (inverter kW AC rating / inverter efficiency) / battery MAX Continuous Discharge Rate in kW DC
- Maintenance-free: no ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation required