Off-grid solar panel works well in low light conditions.
Unbound Solar is pleased to offer Solarland’s SLP150S-12 monocrystalline 150-watt solar panel. With a nominal 12-volt DC output, this 36-cell solar panel is appropriate for off-grid applications including RVs, street lighting, water pumping, navigation lights, traffic signs and signals. It is an especially good choice if low light is an issue at your installation site.
25-year warranty means this 150-watt solar panel is built to last.
Constructed with heavy anodized frames and high-transparent, low-iron glass, the SLP150S-12 will withstand heavy wind pressure. It also comes with an idustry leading 25-year limited power warranty and a 5-year workmanship warranty.
For more information on this panel, or any other panel, contact one of our technicians at 1-800-472-1142 today.
- *STC: Irradiance 1000W/m2, AM1.5 spectrum, module temperature 25°C
- Outstanding low light performance
- Power output tolerance with positive tolerance only (-5 /+10 %)
- Suitable for high snow and wind loads
- Anodized frames
- Junction box
- 36 Monocrystalline Cells
- Industry leading 25-year linear power warranty