MidNite Solar pre-wired inverter systems offer a turn key solution to installing a battery based inverter system, saving you time in the field. With a pre-wired solution all of the confusion is taken out of selecting all the right parts. This system uses the Schneider Electric Conext SW inverter that is rated at 3,800 watts and uses a 48 volt battery. It produces 120/240 volts AC. Below is a simple list of the major components included in the system.
The Whizbang Jr current sense module for Classic provides battery state of charge and is included with this product.
- Environmental Rating - Type 1 (Indoor)
- Schneider Electric Conext SW Pre-Wired 4048 120/240 vac Inverter for Off Grid
- Schneider System Control panel
- SW E-Panel
- MidNite Back Plate (MNSW-BP)
- AC Bypass Assembly
- Classic 150 charge controller with DC-GFP (Ground Fault protection) and Arc Fault protection built in.
- Three MNSPD300's (Surge Protection Devices)
- 175 amp Battery Main Breaker for the SW Inverter
- Warranty - All MidNite components have a 5 year warranty. SW Inverters are covered by Schneider's manufacturers warranty.
- MidNite E-Panel, Classic Charge Controller and SPD's made in the USA
- Schneider SW Inverter made in India
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada.
- General labor for assembly, test and crating included