The Midnite Solar MNE125ST, MNE175STS and MNE250STS are easy to install disconnect boxes that have either 125 amps, 175 amps or 250 amps and 125 VDC. It comes with a gray steel chassis with a right hinged door as the default, however, it is also available with a left hinged door as seen below in the table. The Midnite Solar E-Panel fills a void in the AC/DC Disconnect marketplace. A compact, affordable panel which can mount a single inverter or be stacked horizontally or vertically to hold multiple inverters. Unlike other Power Systems that tend to take up a large amount of horizontal space, by using a vertically stacked pair of E-Panels you can have two inverters in about the same space as a broom closet.
- Small size compared to existing disconnect and over current solution
- Pre-wired to save time, money and complexity.
- White powder coated aluminum or standard gray powder coated steel
- Easily expands to accommodate additional inverters
- Six slots for din rail breakers, PV, Wind, Hydro, AC distribution
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240VAC rated Inverter AC bypass switch
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240VAC rated AC Input disconnect
- Bus bars for Battery Plus, Battery Minus and ground
- Mounting hardware for Inverter and charge controller
- Mounting brackets for hanging E-Panel on wall
- Heavy duty 175 amp AC distribution block