OutBack Power FLEXpower TWO systems are more complete, more intuitive and easier to use than ever.
Now equipped with two FlexMax FM80 charge controllers, they also include an FN/DC, GFDI and a HUB10. The Mate 3 makes programming and monitoring your solar power system an easy task.
The FP2 VFX3648 Power Systems are ideal for larger-sized solar power applications for homes, businesses or back-up power systems. This particular model comes with two Outback GVFX3524 Gridtie inverters
Easy-to-install and Code Compliant
You’ll save your time and money because the easy-to-install mounting brackets allow for quick installation whether you mount it vertically or horizontally. The FLEXpower TWO (listed below) carries all of the necessary ETL Certifications for a code compliant installation. These units come pre-wired for the two FM80 charge controllers and the MATE3 remote. Some assembly is required on site.
For more information on this system, call us at 1-800-472-1142. If this system isn’t what you’re looking for, be sure to check out Four Star Solar’s Pre-wired, Pre-tested Power Centers or ask about a custom designed system.
- 2 Outback GVFX 3524 Inverters
- 2 OutBack FM80 Charge Controllers
- 1 OutBack MATE3 Control Module and Display
- 1 Outback HUB-10 Communication Manager
- 1 OutBack RTS - Remote Temp Sensor
- Prewired AC and DC boxes with 120VAC Bypass and Type B Outlet
- 2 250A DC breakers
- Surge protector for 120V/240V 60Hz applications
- FN/DC FlexNet DC Monitor