SMA is proud to introduce their new line of inverters updated with the latest technology and designed specifically to meet the new IEEE 1547 requirements.
Compact design makes them ideal for residential use and the integrated DC disconnect makes installation more cost effective.
They are field-configurable for positive ground systems making them more versatile than ever. Increased efficiency means better performance and shorter payback periods. With over 500,000 fielded units, Sunny Boy has become the benchmark for PV inverter performance and reliability throughout the world.
The power electronics compartment integrates SMA’s new OpticoolTM airflow technology where cool air is drawn in through the bottom of the enclosure by convection, drawn around the power electronics where the air absorbs heat and is then released through a side vent. When required, this process is assisted by a temperature controlled fan.
The built in meter displays system status as well as the solar energy being produced by the power plant and other key information on the LCD screen. Several meter and software options are available from your SMA supplier.
- Certified to the new UL1741/IEEE 1547
- 10 year standard warranty
- Improved CEC efficiency
- Near perfect sinewave shape
- Integrated load-break rated DC disconnect switch
- Integrated fused series string combiner
- Built-in LCD output display
- Comprehensive SMA communications and data collection options
- Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Ideal for residential or light commercial applications
- Rugged cast aluminum outdoor rated enclosure
- passes requirements for CA renewable energy rebate program
- isolation monitoring
- surge voltage protection
- interruption protection.
- LED indicator for malfunction
- ground fault protection
- rugged outdoor enclosure