Optimum system performance and flexibility with DC coupled solar with storage
The Conext MPPT 100 A 600 Vdc solar charge controller offers optimum system performance for DC coupled solar and storage installations, with easy, flexible installation of large PV arrays. With up to 6 kW of charging power, and allowance for over-sized arrays, the MPPT 100 is ideal for residential grid tied self-supply and off-grid systems and is scalable for larger installations. The MPPT 100 600 offers faster installations and lower balance of system costs with 2 string installations and is compatible with Conext XW and SW storage inverter solutions. The MPPT Disconnect RS accessory can be added for NEC 2017 compliance with module level rapid shutdown, as well as equipment disconnect functionality.
- System Control Panel (SCP) used for monitoring & fault reported, required for setup and configuration
- High power, 600 Vdc MPPT charge controller for DC coupled solar and storage
- 100A rating for output charging power up to 6 kW
- Flexibility for oversized PV array power ratings e.g. 7 kW or more
- Flexible string sizing with a wide MPPT and PV operating voltage range
- 2 string installations and smaller wire sizing with 600 Vdc PV arrays, allowing faster, lower cost installations