The smart-grid ready Enphase IQ 7A Microinverter is the high-power variant of the seventh-generation IQ platform and is designed for 60-cell and 72-cell modules. Like the IQ 7, IQ 7+ and IQ7X, its polymeric enclosure and revolutionary cabling system simplify installation.
- Optimized for high powered 60-cell, 66-cell and 72-cell modules
- Max Output Power: 366 VA @ 240 VAC and 295 VA @ 208 VAC
- Recommended PV module input power: 350-460+ W
- Can be paired with half-cut cell and bifacial PV modules
- Power Point Tracking Range (Operating Range): 18 V58 V
- 97% CEC Efficiency
- Configurable for variable grid profiles like Hawaiian Electric Company (HECO) Rule 14H, California Rule 21, and others