- Plug & Play setup
- Installation flexibility in connecting to a router
- Communicates over existing electrical wires
- Enables remote troubleshooting of solar array
- Connects up to 600 microinverters
- Bi-directional communications let Envoy adapt to future utility requirements.
- WiFi adaptor included
Enlighten monitoring service features:
- See individual panel performance, not just the inverter.
- Receive alerts when the system or individual panels are not performing as expected.
- With at-a-glance views of energy production and performance, system owners can see their system is performing as expected.
- Easily compare current performance against a previous day week or month.
- View historical weather data to understand variations in performance.
- System status indicator tells you when the system is not performing as expected and what can be done to restore performance.
- One-click sharing with integrated social media buttons. Accessible from any device with an Internet connection.
Connects to your existing wireless network (standard 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi.) The included WiFi adaptor eliminates the need to run an ethernet cable from your router to the Envoy. Simply connect the Envoy to your home wireless network and your system data is transmitted via WiFi to Enphases server for monitoring from any internet-connected device.