The Magnum Energy MS4448 120/240V Series Inverter/Charger is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The MS-AE Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all cost effective.
No stacking required: The unique design of the MS-AE Series can provide 120 or 240 volt output in one unit, eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240 volts.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC): The PFC charger is built into all of the inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger, using only 15 amps per 100 amps versus 23 amps used by standard chargers.
Safe and reliable: The MS-AE Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741 for renewable energy installations.
Easy-to-install: Install the MS-AE Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable (AC) to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Pure sinewave
- 24 and 48 volt configuration
- Mount the MS-AE Series on a shelf or wall
- Noise reduction: The lightweight aluminum base and cover provide noise reduction and corrosion resistance
- Multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360 degree DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS-AE Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: Up to 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models
- 2 year limited warranty