The MS-AE 120/240V Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The MS-AE Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all cost effective.
No stacking required: The unique design of the MS-AE Series can provide 120 or 240 volt output in one unit, eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240 volts.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC): The PFC charger is built into all of the inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger-using only 15 amps per 100 amps versus 23 amps used by standard chargers.
Safe and reliable: The MS-AE Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741 for renewable energy installations.
Easy-to-install: Install the MS-AE Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable (AC) to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Pure sine wave: Power your T.V.s,stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry.The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Choices: The MS Series comes in three power models and 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Upgradeable memory: The inverter is designed with Flash programming for easy memory upgrades.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 50 Amp transfer service is available on all models.