SMA’s Ambiwent Temperature Sensor
The Tempsensor-Ambient consists of a PT100 measuring resistor that is accommodated in an IP65 plastic enclosure. The Tempsensor-Ambient enables measurement in a 4-wire system.
SMA Ambient Temperature Sensor requires the SMA Sensorbox. With the JUMO ambient temperature sensor, you can measure the ambient temperature.
- The ambient temperature sensor should be installed with the cable gland facing downwards in order to prevent water from entering the sensor housing.
- Select an installation location which is in shade throughout the entire day.
- Choose a location which will not trap heat, such as under an eave.
- Protect the ambient temperature sensor from severe soiling.
- The maximum cable length for the ambient temperature sensor is 30 m (100 ft).