Sunny Boy 4000TL-US
SMA has introduced their first series of transformerless grid-tie inverters packed full of new features allowing you get the most out of your system. With dual MPP trackers the Sunny Boy 4000TL-US can easily manage multiple roof orientations and system configurations maximizing power production.
- Transformerless for increased efficiency and lighter weight
- Dual maximum power point tracking (MPPT) for more design options
- Reduce effects of partial system shading with OptiTrac™
- Built-in LCD screen for output display
- Flexible design and simple installation
The new transformerless design provides maximum power production with 96.5% CEC efficiency a greater operating voltage range of 125V to 600V all while reducing the size and weight.
The Sunny Boy 4000TL-US ships with a handful of new features including an SMA exclusive Secure Power Supply (SPS) which can provide up to 1,500 watts of dedicated power in the event of a daytime power outage. See video below.
The built in LCD screen allows the user to view up-to-the-minute system information as well as control and manage critical information.
- Transformerless topology reduces weight while increasing efficiency
- Secure Power Supply (SPS) for daytime power supply during a grid failure
- Improved efficiency up to 97.2%
- Dual Maximum Power Point Tracking allowing more system configurations
- Built-in LCD output display
- Simplified DC wiring
- Free Sunny Portal monitoring with global access
- Integrated fused series string combiner
- Comprehensive SMA communications and data collection options
- Ideal for residential or light commercial applications
- Rugged cast aluminum outdoor rated enclosure
- Wall mounting plate with anti-theft lock
- Isolation monitoring
- Surge voltage protection
- Interruption protection
- LED indicator for malfunction
- Ground fault protection
- Rugged outdoor enclosure